{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{5.08.2006}

 
MY LOVE CUP RUNNETH OVER.

I feel like a battery that has been totally recharged. The weekend in Iowa rocked in every way possible. Even the part when we got pulled over by the Iowa State Patrol, cuz even that ended with two warnings and no tickets.

My boys are pretty much the best men I've ever known. They are sweet yet strong, humble yet inexplicably attractive, responsible yet still fun to be with. I was moderately nervous before the wedding that perhaps our connections wouldn't still be there, but fortunately, I was super wrong. They are still there, and in full force.

In summary, I am overcome with sadness that I have to be so far away from people who really get me, support me, and are really good at knowing how to love me. And I realize that probably that will only get worse for me 'round about August or so, when my SameBrainBuddy and I are separated by three times the distance we are now. But I feel so incredibly blessed (and I don't really throw around that word, so...) to have these people in my life, even if it be only in the periphery of my daily goings-on.

Most of the time I feel incredibly lonely up here. But at least for today, I am totally full--of hugs, of smiles, of laughs, of love the way I think it's supposed to look, basically. And probably about a case of beer and at least one shot of SoCo, too, but that part will leak out gradually. :)

9:55 AM
Comments:
i still love you and miss you :)  
Post a Comment
spacer