|
1.05.2006
I have been having TERRIBLE dreams lately, which I split the blame for between my medication and my underlying psychosis/undetected brain tumor. Last night, for example, 99% of my dreams were bad, including many in which people near and dear to me end up getting killed or killing themselves very graphically. Very unsettling.
That said, last night I did have one dream that involved someone giving me a special gift: a fancy automated espresso machine with a brand new, kickass desktop computer attached to it. BONUS. And the whole time, I kept telling everyone I didn't need the computer cuz Melissa is going to sell me her laptop. And everyone, including Melissa (duh) kept telling me that two computers is definitely NOT too many at all. At any rate, that machine made a damn good chai.
On a completely different note, my pants fell down at work yesterday. Yes, really fell down. Thank god for lab coats and thongs, because if I hadn't had the former, I would have been completely naked, hip to knee, and if I hadn't had the latter, I wouldn't have ever felt the cold breeze on my buns and realized my pants had fallen down at all. I was doing some outpatient blood drawing at the time this happened, so technically about 100 people saw this happen, but...no one said anything, including the patient I was working with. We can only hope he was senile and didn't know what was happening. Anyway, I spent the rest of the day with my pants on backwards and the drawstring hooked under the front of my bra in an effort to prevent further exposures. Awesome.
7:57 AM
|
 |