|
9.02.2005
Just met The Sweaty Guy who lives in my building. During our heat wave awhile back, I caught him lying spread-eagle in the bed of his pickup truck in the glaring afternoon sun in an obviously post-run delirium....a COUPLE of times. So...he might be crazy; I'm not sure yet, but he seems pretty nice so far, and his name is Eri(c or k?). Our conversation consisted of me telling him about Gay Greg The Professional Clarinettist, and somehow, a few minutes later, him calling me a fag hag.
I was taken aback, but I couldn't disagree really. :) Anyways, he says he is wary of people who don't drink, I say (and I quote), "Ooh, I LOVE drinking" (real cool, Karen), and he says we should go out on the town!
Gotta love the potential for a new buddy...
Also, on a more upsetting note: How much is my vanity really worth? Is it worth $150/month? Cuz that's totally what I'm paying now. Suck.
7:09 PM
|
 |