{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{8.19.2005}

 
To shroom or not to shroom--that is the question.

I'm really torn here...should I return to my Holland-era self and indulge in a little hallucinogen? Or will the new knowledge of the potentially really crappy consequences win out? Definitely can't afford another $3k anytime soon, so...

I'm mostly a good kid, you know...I just like to let loose and dabble in first-tier controlled substances every now and again. But who says I can't still have fun with some cold Mich and a Black & Mild? That doesn't make me "a boring grown-up," does it?

These boys are a REALLY bad influence. Gotta love 'em.

6:20 AM
Comments:
Dude, the solution to this is easy. Do it. Just don't drive your effing car while you're tripping. If you're really paranoid, don't even leave your house. How hard is that? Don't let the government control what you do with your body.  
Post a Comment
spacer