|
8.21.2005
So...the cabin pretty much rocked, as usual. I was in Superdrinker (circa 2001) mode, which made for a lot less embarrassing party experience for me than I'd expected. Oh wait, nope...I actually did say ("I can troll this [swamp] with my mouth...") and do (1st time making out on a pontoon boat while my brother and friends look on from the shore) some embarrassing things, but it was all in the interest of the Party, so it's all good, I think. I realized that I am majorly out of makeout shape, too, man...I'll spare you the details, but seriously...yikes. Super uneasy and sad about Babs going to Iraq in a month, too...Sure, I totally only see this kid every few months or so, but dammit, I just love him to death.
Tonight was ALMOST as good as the cabin--it would have been right up there if I hadn't had to enjoy it alone. As I was leaving the parking ramp, I totally saw the Boys Who Quit Playing Games With My Heart IN THE FREAKIN FLESH. After my mini-heartattack, I managed to keep it together enough to get home in one piece...well, after sitting in the SuperAmerica parking lot for an hour while I talked to Beautiful Becky on the phone, that is...Mark my words, though, everyone...A.J. probably broke his ankle during the very last song of the night, so booya to all y'all, cuz I was there to see it, and for some morbid reason, I LOVE that.
By the way, B-rok, Concord is the capitol of New Hampshire, and for god's sake...Montpelier is SO in Vermont. Just thought you'd like to know..... ;)
12:23 AM
|
 |