|
8.04.2005
Pretty rad day today. Seriously.
1. Found out how strong I am today when I managed to break a capillary pipet tip AND a 16x100 borosilicate tube at the SAME time. (I can hear you saying, "Ooooooh.......aaaaaah....huh?" And that's okay with me.)
2. Tasted a little bit of acid dichromate solution. It was REALLY spicy. Whoops.
3. Spilled about 60 mL of warmed human urine on myself. I'm a graceful gazelle and, believe me, EVERYONE at work knows about it by now. (btw, this was NOT the first pee-spilling incident)
Anyways, after being ultra-conscious of the fact that I could totally SMELL myself for about an hour, I managed to find some old nasty scrub pants to change into.
PLUS it was super nice outside and I got to go for a nice ride en bici, dream about the houses on Lake of the Isles being mine (yeah, right), and listen to my old-school (i.e. high school) mix tape of Spanish songs.
The only thing that I can think of right now that would supercede all the goodness in this day would be if air conditioning were free so I could sleep more soundly...while wearing more than my underwear alone.
9:47 PM
|
 |