{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{8.22.2005}

 
If you really want to read this article from today's Star Tribune, be my guest.

However, I think that if I tell you it's about the essential differences between Minnesota and Texas, this quote of quotes from a presumably ditzy blonde from Minnetonka should pretty much stand alone:

"It's crazy you'd choose to live in a state with snakes, scorpions, black widows and other things like that...I mean, we have bears, but not poisonous bears."

I almost peed myself on the bus this morning.

6:11 PM
Comments:
I can't take the Texan humidity but, then again, I can't take the Minnesotan humidity either.

The main two things TX has over MN are 1) actual beaches on the Gulf Coast and 2) the Salt Lick.

It wouldn't kill MN to get some longhorn & Oreo cattle, but it wouldn't kill TX to get some cheese curds and a less crappy state government.  
according to Supersize Me, Texas has three of the fattest cities in the nation.

according to me, Minnesota has some of the phattest friends i have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

eat that, Molly, you crazy bitch.

but not poisonous crazy bitch.  
Post a Comment
spacer