Home Archives
Insight into my life, drama, and frightening innermost thoughts.
Other People's Drama... jenn jon mel sara & nick becky
Karen L. Broman, MT (ASCP), CLS (NCA)Suck on THAT. ;) 2:47 PM Comments: WOW. Check out all those letters behind her name;) # posted by Mel : July 06, 2005 8:45 PM Sweet! Congratulations! If you worked at Initech and I still worked at Initech and I had to put your bio on the corporate web site, you'd be one of those people I hate because of all those goddamn suffixes I had to type and type and type and type. # posted by jlb : July 06, 2005 9:05 PM yay!! you totally deserve every letter. even the ones that i don't know what they mean...which is all of them.P.S. Remember Anya Butt? Even if she had 18 million letters behind her name, it would still be just as funny, wouldn't it? # posted by Anonymous : July 07, 2005 12:42 PM Post a Comment