{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.17.2005}

 
Okay, Medical Investigation, now it's personal. I guess I can overlook you saying baxillus instead of bacillus, myoglobulin instead of myoglobin, but this I just can't take. It's GC/MS, not GS/MS. I do it every day at my job, so you better start getting it right, or else...

Maybe I'll start watching ER instead....ooh, you're scared now, aren't ya?

3:08 PM
Comments:
Don't do it. You'll regret it. Clooney is long gone and, while Goran Visnjic is SMOKIN' HOT, he is not enough reason to throw away an hour of your life every week on that show. Even Maura Tierney bugs over thataway and you know I love her. Also, shut up, Ming-Na!

Plus, you won't get any of the lab work you enjoy over at ER. Nor in the new Grey's Anatomy. You could start watching CSI, I suppose, but you're way too cool for it.

Plus, Miles is so cute! Though I haven't seen the new haircut...I don't think.  
Post a Comment
spacer