{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.17.2005}

 
Ok, true, I should NOT have had that last beer, and TRUE, I was a little bit wasted on the cab ride home, but let me just say this:

BRENDA RULES!

I think it was destiny that I rediscovered Sunray this afternoon, and then she closed with it tonight. Rock.

Oh, and by the way, Brenda is adorable. She totally burped into the mic tonight, and STILL, she is adorable. I'm gonna BE her someday.

12:58 AM
Comments:
Burping into the mic is only slightly less adorable than admitting she and her sister still bond over Dirty Dancing (and its sequel) and that she had a Patrick Swayze poster hanging on the ceiling over her bed in the 80s!

I want to have her children.  
you know who i've been emailing back and forth since february? brenda.

you know who's coming to play at my coffee shop in two days?
brenda.

you know who probably thinks i'm her psycho-scary-freak-fan and is probably going to get a restraining order against me?
brenda.

so you should *totally* hitch a ride with my brother and come to the show! you don't even have to act like you know me, AND that would be two brenda shows in two weeks. i'm just sayin'....  
Where is your coffee shop? Because I'm unemployed and have absolutely nowhere to be in two days.

Viva la Brenda!  
Post a Comment
spacer