{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{11.13.2004}

 
Alright, so I might be hooked on "Medical Investigation," due to the fact that I understand it FAR better than I've ever understood an episode of "ER." However, I do have a few bones to pick after watching the first three shows:

1. Since when do medical doctors and toxicologists from the NIH have the right to chase people down and slam them against walls and shit? Abuse of power much? Dumb.

2. After effortlessly uttering words like encephalitis, Listeria, ammonium nitrate, and the like, why did they have to sound out Western blot syllable-by-painfully-slow-syllable?

3. I'm starting to get the notion that I.D. physicians routinely employ the use of hallucinogenic drugs in order to make their diagnoses. What's up with Connor tripping out during every single episode?

4. My personal fave: Dr. Too-Pretty-To-Be-A-Doctor-In-Real-Life Wonderwoman is the best phlebotomist EVER. In episode one, she drew one tube of blood, concluded that it was "brackish," and then rushed out of the room. Whoops, sweetie, you forgot to remove the needle from the patient first. Double dumb.

Can't wait to watch the new tape, just in from Chi-town. More ridiculous medicine to critique! Yippee!

9:57 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer