{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{10.02.2004}

 
So I have a date tonight. First time a guy has actually shown any interest in me after an intrinsically one-time-only booty call with him (except Printer Boy, but who's counting?)...hmm...I wonder if that should tell me something about my makeout skills. Ok, pretend I didn't say that; I have to think positively about tonight. Dude seems pretty cool: very nice, flattering, seems to have all his shit together, a worse dancer than me, etc. All the important stuff. However, I think he REALLY likes to talk about himself ALL the time. Which has already begun to annoy me. It's not that he doesn't have interesting stories to tell about stuff he's experienced, cuz he definitely does, but geez, let's maybe ask ME some questions while we're getting to know each other. Plus I'm scared that if he wants me to meet him at his house that I will hate his dogs, considering that I can sometimes hear their BREATHING (!!!) when I'm talking to him on the phone. And you know I won't be able to flirt and grin my way through, "Aww, they're SO cute!" if they're jumping all over me and barking, drooling, humping, what have you.

If nothing else, it's free Olive Garden right? Right. I'm sure through it all I'll be thinking about one-and-a-half people that aren't him...so his longass stories are only gonna get about (...doing the math...) 40% of my attention, I guess.

Before that all goes down, though, I have four hours of work left. UGH. Weekends are boring at this juggernaut we call Mayo.

1:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer