{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{10.05.2004}

 
My phone is TOAST. And I distinctly remember joking with the TMobile guy when I bought it, like: "Don't these flipphones ever just snap in half?" And he laughed, and told me that unless I had a phone-flipping compulsion, it would be all good.

Well, last night my fabulous flipphone snapped in half. Chalk one up for me, TMobile guy. I win...Sure it's over a year since we had that conversation, but still...Victory is timeless.

Anyways, ALL kinds of drama ensued last night. I guess I'm addicted to my phone...but...well, I guess I'm not gonna try to rationalize that...I just am. It contains ALL of my support network in it, who I would really have loved to call, if only I still had their phone numbers. But alas, I don't. Balls on a goose, for real.

I'm determined to outsmart TMobile, though, to ease my anger a little. Mark my words, guy @ Apache Mall, you will rue the day you told me there's "nothing you can do" for me.

In completely unrelated other news, we wear new lab coats every day in the TTV lab. Today my lab coat had a special message for me. On the back, just below my left shoulder, it said, "I eat my own boogers!!!" And I wore it for TWO HOURS before someone told me, y'all. Totally still laughing about that to the point of tears.

Decided to bold that to emphasize the positive part of this entry. Like you cared.

4:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer