{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{8.30.2004}

 
I guess it's not technically betrayal, but it basically feels the same. Like the trust level is not quite up where it used to be. Sucky to have that happen just when I thought everything was turning around for the better. I'm sure I'll get over it, but I'm totally giving myself permission to stew over this for a little bit. And THEN, when I'm done stewing, I'm gonna sit in my personal shame at doing exactly what I told myself I would not do...twice. And THEN things can be good again. I really want things to be good again, I think. I've been missing the good stuff BIG TIME lately. I know that I haven't had very many situations like this in my life so far, but I feel like I can still say that it's not every day you come across something as dynamic and special as this, and that fact should not be discounted. It should probably be cherished more than I've cherished it in the past, actually, but what can I say? Fear and apprehension run my life sometimes.

Okay, y'all, I know that made little to no sense, but I needed to vent. Thanks for putting up with it. :)

9:01 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer