|
3.30.2004
I know, I know, there was no post-Spring Break update post, but....well, it's too late now. You'll have to use your imaginations now, cuz I'm just WAY too busy with school to get into it at the moment. Wow, that sounded realllllly snotty and bitchy, didn't it? I apologize.
Two things though:
1. I started a fire at the U today. At the bus stop between Union & Harvard Sts. I threw my cigarette into a cement ashtray and continued to wait for my bus....fast forward 45 seconds: The ashtry is smoldering, and a veritable Chernobyl of smoke is billowing out of it. Now I'm freaking out cuz I don't know if anybody noticed that it was MY cigarette that started the fire, and I'm humming "We didn't start the fire" in my head, of course. But you know what? It serves 'em right. All the dumbasses that use ashtrays like they were garbage cans...and the thing that really chaps my ass is that there is a HUGE trash can RIGHT NEXT to the ashtray! Lazy non-smoking dummies! It was with a tremendous amount of pride and satisfaction that I took one last look at the soon-to-be blaze, turned around, boarded the bus, and never looked back. Truly, a job well done. Go me.
2. I was wasting some time today looking at this website, and I found a really poignant quote: "Christina Aguilera is the grossest celebrity I can think of...It looks like you could get herpes just standing close to her." Well said. Girl lookin' pretty "dirrty" these days. I think if I met ANY of those young pop divas, I'd really have to fight the urge to bring along some latex. Latex gloves, that is. :)
6:43 PM
|
 |