|
1.02.2004
Steve Irwin = Michael Jackson??? No freakin' way. I'm so sad that people are "outraged" at my future husband's actions. Steve-o, I'm with you all the way. P.S.--Get rid of your flaky wife.
Okay, so New Year's was good for the first time in a long time. My darlings Chelsie & Megan were here to laugh, party, and slumber. Besides the fact that we seem to have irreversibly wrecked my precious Lil Chugger & I'm now actually forced to take the bus everywhere, we had a wonderful time. Clubbing with Gay Glen, the newly-crowned Princess of Mix 104.1, is always a pleasure, and meeting his cutie of a new boyfriend only added to the fun. Thanks all--you don't even know how much I really needed a New Year's that didn't involve loneliness and uncontrollable sobbing at the stroke of midnight.
I've got to say, also, that my resolutions for 2004 have already not been going so hot. Not that that should be very surprising, cuz I've never been successful in completing any of my lofty goals this time of year, but...it usually doesn't happen quite this soon. Boo for that; someone needs to kick me in the ass and get me going over here.
I'm off to work now, and while I'm super pleased that we are back to our normal store hours FINALLY, I still don't want to go. Every time I go there now, the whole time dreading the experience, I just revel in the visualization of what it'll be like when I turn in my resignation. Putting on a happy face.....The customer is always right....My coworkers can't possibly be as dumb as they seem....Alright, now I'm ready to head out.
4:26 PM
|
 |