|
1.29.2004
A few updates:
-I am still the Queen of Clumsiness. A few days ago, en route from the bus to class, I had to traverse a flight of snow-covered stairs. About halfway down, I took a tumble. A big one. One that left me grabbing for anything and only finding air, right before both of my knees found concrete. I gotta say though, someone is obviously on my side, because there were in fact about 10 stairs that I could have potentially rolled alllllllll the way down before I caught myself. And Zea, bless her heart, wasn't even going to laugh at me til I told her it was totally appropriate. *cue the Full House end-of-episode-hug music*
-I've noticed that the teachers in the Medical Technology program are, by and large, extremely not hip. My heme prof has a thing for hot pink lipstick. My bloodbank teacher thinks the following is gezellig: a navy sweatshirt with an olive green turtleneck underneath, paired with black slacks and a side of tan clogs straight from the Nederland. Tjonge jonge, zeg. And the new arrival--my bloodbank lab instructor dons a hairstyle that can only be described as reminiscent of something prehistoric...like a Nancysaurus. Whoa ladies...whoa.
-Last but not least, my quote of the week: "Oh, it's not hard to do because I have fingers." And I do mean MY quote...I came up with that all on my own. What a dumbass, eh?
7:35 PM
|
 |