|
11.27.2003
Happy Turkey Time, y'all! Just a quick post to tell you what I'm most thankful this year:
1. I'm finally really excited about school. I was always super jealous of Becky and Sara being soooooo interested in what they were studying back at Central. Maybe that's cuz they actually took the time to study the material; hmm....
2. My Lil Chugger seems to have pretty great winter driving skills. A very welcome change from the Super Sloth's Perpetual Fishtail trick.
3. Getting promoted at Kohl's has made me hate my job ever-so-slightly less, but hey, it's a start.
4. Not tryin' to hate, but Michael Jackson's pedophilia is totally overshadowing R. Kelly's, and you know what that means? More booty-shakin' music for the masses that we were soooo missing while he was laying low. Once again, I mean no disrespect--Michael, I will totally love you forever and always, but one can't really get down and dance to yet another non-descript "song for Africa's starving children," now can they?
5. My favorite Becky is healthy, and more importantly, happy! I hope she feels super duper great about that.
6. I feel more like a grown-up than I ever have before. Maybe I'll even get to sit at the Big Kids' Table at Aunt Mary's today! Oh, who am I kidding, the Little Kids' Table is waaaaaay more entertaining anyways!
7. Andre 3K. Who is NOT obsessed with that weirder-than-hell but so-damn-infectious song right now??? My favorite part is the "shake it, shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture, sha-sha-sha-shake it, shake it" one. :)
8. I don't have syphillis. From what I hear in class, that can get pretty nasty...
9. Oh, yeah, and I'm thankful for all of you, my family and friends. You are solely responsible for my sanity, and I hope you take pride in that. Much love.
Gotta go gorge myself on jello salads and nauseatingly overpolite family conversations now. Hope y'all enjoy your tryptophan overdoses.
10:53 AM
|
 |