{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{10.12.2003}

 
Pop quiz: What's the perfect cure for a horrible date with a possessive/jealous guy who you wish would just stop calling you 46 times a day and exit your life as quickly as he entered? *Jeopardy music, Alex Trebek's such a stereotypical Canadian, blah blah blah* Alright, the answer is: Go out with your fun guy friends, drink a lot, and hit up a skanky strip club at 3 AM. Buy your super-gay bud a private lap dance from the hottest girl there, and then have her return him to his seat, point at you, and say, "You're next, sweetie." Awesome night, for sure.

Also, can I just say today is absolutely gorgeous? I think I love fall so much cuz of the clarity of the sunshine. Like, in summer, it's really sunny and bright outside, but there's also an icky hazy sweatiness in the air that you can actually see. Fall doesn't have that, you see. Just crispy clear sunlight and that yummy winter-is-coming smell. Holla if ya hear me, cuz I don't think I'm alone on this one.

11:31 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer