{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{10.20.2003}

 
I totally had a vision for this entry back on Friday, but unfortunately, after the Sibling Smorgasbord, the Drunken Drama, and the Great Flood (which all happened between then and now), I'm afraid I can't seem to remember what I had meant to write. So instead, I offer you all that I have time for at the moment: The Diagnostic Microbiology Songs of the Week.

Week 6 (Fastidious Gram-Negative Rods & Routine Throat Cultures) proved to be a very musical one indeed. Here's what me and Too-Bad-He's-Engaged Scott came up with:
* "SMAC My Bitch Up" a la Prodigy (that's MacConkey Agar supplemented with Sorbitol, you idiots),
* "Streak It" a la Devo,
* "We're Not Gonna Streak It" a la Twisted Sister, and the family favorite,
* "A Loopful of Sputum" a la Mary Poppins.

You're welcome.

5:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer