{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{8.07.2003}

 
Aw, snap! The PC is back in action, and you know what that means....well, maybe you don't, so I'll just tell ya. It means I can once again overuse bold and italic type!!!! I hope you realize how exciting this is for me!

Alright, now as promised, the votes are in. Here are the winners of the First Annual THE SUMMER WHEN EVERYONE I KNOW GETS MARRIED Awards:
Best Bride (this girl was SMOKIN'!)--Ashley & Aaron
Best Reception/Drunkfest--Chris & Megan
Best Kiss+Hug Combo--Gary & Lisa
Best Video Featuring Jesus Christ in a Supporting Role--Ryan & Amy
There they are, folks. I know that I'm the only one who cares, cuz I'm the only one who attended all four, but....suck on it.

And most importantly, I moved into my apartment. This means I'm either bored, lonely, or both for the majority of every day. It's gotten so bad that right now I am watching the 90210 Reunion Special, and have been for the past 40 minutes. I haven't even flipped during commercials. Sad sad life. And I've only lived here for five days.

7:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer