{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{7.06.2003}

 
Two happy moments from today:
1. Talking about pooping (and poop itself, actually) with my family. This topic NEVER seems to get any less funny to me...maybe when I turn 35 or something, but this guy I know--let's call him "Sloppy Joe"--still finds it just as hilarious as I do, and he's like 60. Oh well...whatever floats your boat, right? Bromans rule!

2. Shopping with my little bro at Wal-Mart. Normally I'm not such a huge Wally World fan cuz I work there and don't want to spend any more time than necessary there outside of my scheduled hours. However, today was awesome; Jon and I cracked ourselves up picking out manly parfums & egg-carton mattress pads, all the while doing a call-and-response rendition of Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine's "Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya." Imagine it if you can. I'm totally laughing right now just thinking about it.

Oh, and by the way, tomorrow marks approximately Day 1 Kajillion...THAT is how much shit I have to go through in order to see the carpet in my room. Which seems a little pointless as the carpet will be replaced very soon, anyways, but...oh well. ('Oh well' is actually my favorite phrase right now, but...that's another long and waaaaay dramatic story, so I'll save it for a less-good day.)

Back to the poop thing, though...Fish have disgusting pooping habits. Think about it.

11:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer