|
7.10.2003
Ick. I just ran across some old school stuff while cleaning my room. I have all these pictures I had colored, and all these hilarious drawings and stories from elementary school, and then...ick. I found two science fair projects from third and fourth grade. I HATED science fairs when I was little, cuz I wasn't really into actually doing experiments, so I'd make mine more like little research projects on an animal I thought was cool or a machine that I thought was interesting, etc. But these two years in general, I did my displays on what were apparently the nerdiest things possible: the inner workings of the human eye, and then the next year, the ear. So I read over these things, still thinking they're interesting, mind you, and I'm remembering how much shit the other kids would give me cuz my projects weren't as cool as their stupid baking-soda-&-vinegar volcanoes that they did every single year. I remember coming home from school crying on science fair day cuz the posterboard that Sue and I put together made the kids in my class be really mean to me. It's kind of a painful memory for me, even like twelve years later. So today I say FUCK YOU to all of the Amber Mamers, Steve Kleins, and Dustin Schloesslers of the world. I always hated all you "in-crowd" kids anyways. You rained on my kiddie parade. Grr...I could almost cry about it again right now.
1:38 PM
|
 |