{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{6.17.2003}

 
Creepy stuff, kids. I'm reading a book about a stalker, and apparently, I may have a stalker of my very own at Wal-Mart!

Remember Elijah Nyambane? Yeah, I didn't really either. But he's the random Kenyan guy that I met as I was doing my last-minute shopping the night before I left for Europe. At work today, one of my managers asked if I knew him. I said that, yes, we had met. She said, "Well, he's been looking for you. He's come into the store several times to ask where you were, when you were scheduled to work, where he could possibly find you, and even what your phone number was and if you lived close by." Turns out I'm not the only mostly-unattractive white girl that this dude is into, either; he's had freaky run-ins with at least two other Wal-Mart employees this summer.

Weird weird weird, I say. If ever I've said that working at The Evil Empire is uneventful and boring (and I'm pretty sure I have), I had better just go ahead and amend that statement; this could get interesting...in a not-so-good, make-me-feel-uncomfortable way.

In other news: I haven't registered for my fall classes yet, and apparently (according to my academic advisor) I was supposed to have done that by now. This means that I might be a complete moron. More on that as the story unfolds...

11:35 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer