|
5.21.2003
New developments are gonna have to override my previous plans for today's blog, I think. Cuz last night I shroomed. Yeah, WAY good times indeed. And Jason suggested a drug-induced blog, but the internet cafe is closed during drug-doing times of the day, so we'll all have to settle for the following string of random thoughts that I wrote down last night while I was all shroom-y and stuff. Please remember, that while I think everything I have here is true, I WAS in a very altered state. I'm normal really, I swear!!! Jason, this one's for you:
The best way to describe this, I think, is that everything is ALIVE. Like the ground came up to meet me with every step I took. My friends are really stoned right now. I kind of have sooo many thoughts going all at once, but it's too hard to write one thing down before soemthing else distracts me. But I'll try...Felicia was just playing with a stuffed animal and I thought it was a white dove that she was going to release. But it's ACTUALLY a red and black bumblebee or something. This is TOO hard.
1:37 AM...still trippy. And the first song that shuffled in was "Because I Got High." That's funny, right? So this shroomin'-time has been pretty fun. A lot different than last time; like mellow-er. OK, I'm trying to write at a time like this cuz Jason wanted me to, so I think maybe I should write a little about him, at least. Jason's like my favorite right now. There's a lot more to him than most people ever see, I think. And that's too bad...I mean, Jason is just great! He's funny (even though I always tell him he's not at ALL), most of the time sensitive, really thoughtful, considerate, and SUPER fun. Incubus is on now..."Wish You Were Here." And I wish Jason was here...I think he'd really like it. No squirrels over here, though. So he'd probably be bored a little.
Back to the randomness now...
*It's bothering me that the closet door is open. I almost think I could close it with my mind right now. Whoa, that's freaky.
*My nails are painted a HORRID color. Like Barbie/trailer trash hot pink. These don't look like my hands, actually...
*I hope I don't creep my parents out with how weird I am. I want them to be proud of me, and I think they will be. It's amazing that all of their children are so different...amazing in a really cool way, I think. I hope they see that, too.
*Sammi's got great teeth. Making him smile is like the best. Yeah, I'm so sappy, but I'm really being honest with him and with myself (which is a new thing for me...what a great feeling!). I'm not saying it's not frustrating at times, but I love feeling like I can just give myself and all that I truly am (JUST Karen) so wholeheartedly to another person. Even though he doesn't feel the same...I mean, that just doesn't even matter to me anymore. I want to feel this way, and I want to keep giving so much. Okay, I could probably expand on this subject for like a week-and-a-half, but I'll spare everyone the urge to vomit and/or say "Aww..." like at the end of Full House anymore for right now.
*Goddamn! My feet are like dead asleep and it actually HURTS a little. Alright, well, just think about something else...
*Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...
*I'm a list-maker. I LOVE lists. And broccoli. But not mopeds. Yep.
*My eyes are like SCARY right now, for real. Sooo much pupil it should be a crime. Why can't I FEEL how much extra light I'm taking in right now??? That's SO scientific...I'm a geek.
*The canal at Stille Mare is SO breathtaking at night. I wish I could explain its beauty, but that's just IMPOSSIBLE. Period.
Dreaming sounds like a nice thing to do now. It's 2:21 AM. Goodnight me, goodnight Leiden-I-Love, goodnight world I don't even know exists yet.
Alright, well...I hope y'all got a good chuckle out of that. I kinda did, actually. But I was there last night and you weren't, so...yeah.
I wanted to write about Booty-Call Mike, but that's getting skipped again. Just know that he is hands-down the hottest guy I've ever made out with. Maybe that's actually all I need to say...you don't REALLY want the details, do ya? I thought not. :)
In other funny news, though, Sara burned a little of her hair off a few nights ago with her curling iron! That's how two American girls learn that outlet voltages are different over here...Poor Sara, she really freaked out. Like first she said: "FUCK!!!" and then she said: "But I LOVE my hair!!!" Quite entertaining to watch...I think we'll use the little adapter thing and avoid getting ready to out when we're already drunk from now on.
Off to the market I go. The cheese and the loempia are calling my name!!!
6:31 AM
|
 |