|
5.10.2003
i hit a rabbit with my car. and this is the first drunk post i've ever written...or "wrote" as jason would say. bad grammar, great looks...a total package, people...seek him out and nab 'em.
jason, say something: someday I am going to live in Minnesota because first, I think it would be cool and second, Karen wants me to. Oh, by the way Brad is gay, I am not. Also Glen is gay and I am not. I am writing this because Karen continues to say that I am gay, but in reality I am not. Also, Karen is one of the coolest people I have ever met in my life and if you disagree then screw you! Matt Hanawalt is also cool and I really miss his roomie, Adam Little. For everyone coming back next year check out this kid, he is awesome. I will miss him greatly.
One final thought: I really like beer and popcorn. If you have never tried it, do. Its great. peace out, I gots to go. later.
wow. i think i may have gotten naked at the bar tonight and kissed the bartender multiple times. all's fair in the last weekend of my college life, i guess.
matt, jason, and i are glad we didn't go to the brickhouse. we are having fun...and we don't need crowded houses and poorly tapped kegs to do it. so there. more tomorrow, i hope.
:)
1:51 AM
|
 |