{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{5.19.2003}

 
Holy crap! I only have 22 minutes to blog, but that's because I've been getting SO much e-mail love from y'all, so HARTELIJK BEDANKT for that. You all brighten my life as it continues to rain CONSTANTLY over here in Nederland.

Ok, but I really had a LOT of stuff to talk about today; I even made a list cuz I'm THAT big of a webjournal nerd! Well, I'll see what I can get done now, and maybe the rest will have to wait a few days....here goes:

*Who farted??? I was awakened from sleep on Saturday morning by two HUGE farts. And I want to know who did it. I think maybe it was Sara's host-dad, but I wasn't about to ask him. Chuck, I wish you could've heard these beauties...way better than ANY I've ever heard from you! Somewhere between the Foghorn and the Mallard, I'd say... :)

*Saturday night saw my triumphant return to the Peli Bar, which was my home away from home during my semester here. I drank three (count 'em, THREE) big mugs of Heineken, which turned out to be too much for my slightly smaller-than-before body. And I'll tell you why: I fell off my bike. Yep, that's right. I tried to turn a corner, ran into a wooden crotch-knocker, tipped over into a big thicket of bushes, got allllll wet and dirty, and managed to crotch the bar SO hard on the way down that I thought I might lose consciousness. Oh man, it was one of the funniest moments of my life. I don't really understand how I've been SO much more messed up than that on all sorts of chemicals and biked just fine, but it HAD to happen now. I just don't get it; maybe I'm getting cocky about my drunken biking skills. I think I'll try walking for awhile...at least until my crotch doesn't hurt anymore.

*On the street near the train station, I met a man who wanted to walk to The Hague. That's a LONG way. I thought this while he was talking to me: "Perhaps on his way to The Hague (it'll be after nightfall, afterall), he'll get mugged and someone will steal his clothes. Then he'd be a NAKED man walking to The Hague. *chuckle* Supposing he'd get mugged a second time, there'd be nothing left to steal...besides maybe his pride...and his butt-virginity!" I'm laughing out loud about it right now...well, Naked-Man-Walking-To-The-Hague, I hope you made it there safely and will ALL of your belongings and ALL of your dignity.

Alright, well, time's up. So on Wednesday, you can look forward to stories about Ben Affleck, Tony the SuperBartender, the Man From Bonaire, fun new drinking games, and of course, the splendiferous Booty Call Mike! Tune in, kids. I think you'll be pleased. Tot zo!

11:23 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer