{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.30.2003}

 
Yeah, I still got it. William Penn (as usual) presented me with another booty call opportunity tonight. But I pretty much turned it down. Why? Cuz I'm dumb, obviously. Cuz initially I thought to myself, "Hey, it's fun to make out with people, and this guy is really cute! You should go for this." And then my next thought was this: "Well, but you don't want to mess anything up with the Dumb Bastard..." Immediately followed by: "Dude, there's nothing to mess up. Quit dreamin'."

I feel like someday he's gonna wonder about what could've been. Like what if he'd just given me a chance? And by that time, it'll be too late, cuz I will have moved on for good. I'm probably giving myself a little too much credit here (I'm not really all that special apparently, so...), but this is the thought process that's gonna allow me to sleep tonight. So I think we'll just go with it for the time being.

Pre-bed conclusion: It's HIS loss. And someday, he's gonna regret it.

3:07 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer