{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.08.2003}

 
Wow. How much am I sucking it up on remembering to blog daily? Oh well...just another resolution down the drains. Happens a lot these days, it seems. But there's only one person that I know of that religiously (maybe even maniacally) checks my webjournal on a daily basis, so...other than dealing with his wrath (ooh, it's soooo menacing...he might try to scare me with his camo ski mask!), I guess I'll be fine.

So...Sometimes my big mouth gets me in trouble. My mouth has proven (yesterday) that it can comfortably accomodate not one, but BOTH, of my feet!!! [Translation: I had a run-in with one of my profs.]

Synopsis: She does dumb immature thing in class. I call her on it--cuz ever since my mom started telling off her bosses, I've gotten a lot ballsy-er by example. She freaks out and snaps at me. I write her a calm, cool, and collected, but frustrated e-mail to explain my position. She writes dumb immature two-sentence response that, if you rearranged the words, would say nothing more than "I know you are, but what am I???" Seeing through her dumb immature ways, I attempt to be the bigger person, heal her bruised doctoral ego, and apologize for something that didn't need an apology. She...well, she hasn't talked to me since then. I think she thinks that she's won. But she's wrong. Wait til she sees how I ace her fucking exam on Friday. I said, just wait, ya dumb bitch.

Thanks, blogger. I feel a lot better!

11:17 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer