{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.30.2003}

 
Who loves my mom??? Well, I do, naturally...Check out what she said about last night's blog:

keep telling yourself that that is really how you feel. the things you are saying are the right attitude to have, but that doesn't mean that it will all fall into place quickly. it often takes a long time to convince yourself that your mind is really right.

Yes! Regardless of her standing on the Broman Family IQ Test leaderboard, Sue's a pretty insightful gal. How'd she end up with Chuck, though? Siblings, haven't we decided that he tested at the semi-retarded level?

Only playin', of course. As I start my day, I want to say this: DAMN YOU, NATURE!!! STOP RAINING ALREADY! We're apparently having a monsoon in Pella today, just in time for the start of Tulip Time! It's unclear, at this point, if the fried bologna sandwich stand will be able to open its tarp tomorrow and release its greasy goodies onto the elderly masses. Sad sad news.

10:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer