{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.11.2003}

 
Soooo bored right now. It's beautiful outside, but I'm stuck here in the science building peeing in a cup for some girls in my human phys class. I have to do the deed every 30 minutes for two hours. That means that, technically, I have two hours to blog right now. Normally, I would celebrate that opportunity cuz I never feel like I give my blog my all these days. But unfortunately, I don't really have anything to comment on...let's see what I can come up with for this, probably the most worthless blog I'll ever write. (I predict that even the one about toast is more interesting than this one will be!)

I took the big bad evolution test. And I actually studied for the test, which is uncommon for me. And I think I did pretty well on it. I guess what I'm trying to say is this: Studying might actually improves one's grades. That makes me feel bad, cuz I've never really given it a fair chance. But ya know, I don't regret that. Yes, I cram...and yes, I usually forget 99% of the material right after I hand in the exam. Studying's a lot of work, though. Waaaaay too much work. And I'm almost done being school-y anyways, so...I think I'll stick to my traditional approach.

Oh, but as I was handing in my test, I offered my hella dumb prof some positive feedback. Twice. And ya know how she reacted??? Once with a huff and once with a roll of her eyes. What a bitch. Seriously. Don't even ask me to respect you anymore--definitely not gonna happen. No way, no how.

I'm wearing my new jeans. I like 'em. They're Sweet Valley, the ones with the lightly worn-out part on the front of the legs. Just another piece of evidence that the transformation is almost complete. I think the next step for me will be attempting to double the number of hair products I use on a daily basis. Yeah. I joke because I love, girls.

Well, how'd I do? Was this a big waste of your time or what? I promise a better one tomorrow, gang.
Oh, and Cliff says hi.

3:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer