{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.02.2003}

 
So I didn't have time to post yesterday...get off me.

Three completely unrelated thoughts on this sunny beautiful day in Pella:

--This morning, when I awoke from my nap at 5:30 (I was supposed to be working on a paper, of course), I stepped out the backdoor and slapped myself a few times to try and get rid of the grogginess, and I was SO pleasantly surprised to find that it smelled like Africa outside!!!! Even with all the stress of today, that moment really set the tone for the day: busy, but very very happy.

--I was thinking in music class today that it seems like everyone is having sex but me. I mean, not like right now at this very moment, everyone is having sex, but you know...like everyone has, and I haven't. Usually I'm pretty grateful for that, since the closest-to-it situation for me was a REALLY negative experience. (Thanks, William Penn!) Plus there's all that 'I wanna be in love and stuff' stuff. But sometimes, I just feel really little and naive that I've never done it. Oh well...I guess I can be patient. It's not like I have any offers on the table at the moment, anyways. Maybe I should go to UNI, right, JJ?

--It's realllllly funny that Central has more than two minority students on campus this year...It's great to see how the sheltered crackers react. There is this one group of boys (Dad, I think you could safely say they're a 'posse'), for example, and you NEVER see them NOT together. They have nicknames for each other and almost no one at Central knows their real names. The nicknames are as follows: J.C., J.G., J.Crews, and...VINCE! Isn't that funny??? Does the rest of the posse not think he's cool enough to have a J name or what? Poor Vince...he actually seems like the coolest of the four.

I think I'll go watch my woodcock pimp the bitches now.

5:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer