{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.19.2003}

 
Not that I don't like my family, but...I really don't get pumped about coming home these days. I think that's cuz I spend like 99.9% of the time allllllll by myself. I know I always say I could entertain myself for days, but honestly, being me is WAY funner when someone is here to laugh at me.

Ok, but here's a cute moment to offset that negativity: Yesterday when I was driving through the monotony that is Iowa, I saw a red Chrysler Seabring convertible. And the license plate said "4MYLADY." I thought, geez, that's corny. Especially cuz it was a frickin' Seabring, for God's sake! But then I passed the car. As it turned out, both the driver and his passenger were like approximately 2 million years old! Just these adorable little old people cruisin' the interstate in their sweet ride (the Seabring was probably the hottest car around back when he made this special purchase for his 'lady'). I sooooooo wanna be like that someday.

It seems like it'd be better than sitting at home alone on a Saturday night writing in my webjournal. But I could be wrong.

8:14 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer