{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.09.2003}

 
I would like to officially welcome my older brother Beaner to the ever-expanding Broman Blogdom (Chuck and Sue will have theirs up and running, right after Dad learns to type and Mom figures out how to click-and-drag.). I think you'll all find his antics amusing--I know I do...when they're not directed at my romantic racial preference or my little brother's sexual orientation, that is. He's an unsuspectingly super smart guy with some really interesting ideas about just about everything. At any rate, I think it's worth a look if you've got a minute. There's my plug, bro. Not that you requested one, but...whatever.

In other news, I REALLY don't want to graduate. And I REALLY want everyone to stop bringing it up.
Don't ask me what I'm doing next year.
Don't ask me if I'm "making plans," "getting ready," or "all set."
Don't ask me to fill out long-ass financial aid forms over the internet.
And most importantly, don't be really nice to me, thereby making me anticipate how much I'm going to miss you. It will only make me pull away from you cuz I'm scared to have withdrawal in approximately 33 days.

So, essentially, I guess I'm really busy right now, working on ruining all of my favorite relationships so that I don't have to miss these people that I love more than anything anywhere ever in my whole life. Good idea, right? I'm so socially retarded sometimes.

12:41 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer