{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{4.29.2003}

 
I think I've decided that I get sad at approximately the same time every day...approximately 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Becky told me that she's okay with me being sporadically overemotional about the fact that we're graduating, but I feel kinda like a burden to her (& my other friends) right now. I had this friend throughout middle and high school that was like this, and it was SO emotionally exhausting to just be in her presence. She would pretty much suck every bit of good mood out of me, and as a result, I hate her now. So I hope I'm not leaving here with my friends being like, "Oh my God, Karen is such a wreck." Remember the good times, k, friends? I'm really a fun girl usually, I swear!

Also, tonight Jill and I are going to William Penn to say our goodbyes. I have been so excited about it all day, but I might have been wishful-thinking a little bit too much. These guys have consistently been a source of frustration, low self-esteem, and annoyance for me in the past, so what makes me think that today's gonna be any different? I'm trying to go into it with a positive attitude, but I just reallllllly hope they're not mean to us. I just want to eat some Wendy's and hang out with my sexual chocolate; is that too much to ask?

Lastly, I don't want it to rain on Thursday. It ALWAYS rains on my birthday, and I reallllly don't like that. I think I'll do an Ojibwe sun dance tomorrow to try to set the tone. Maybe if I successfully avoid stepping on any worms today, my ch'i will be free-flowing and Nature will reciprocate with some solar energy. Or maybe I should rearrange our room tonight...Feng Shui style. Which side of my closet are my long-sleeved shirts supposed to hang on again? I can never remember.

2:55 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer