{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{3.18.2003}

 
Today I was completely off my rocker in every way. Such a long story...and I'm still a little under the influence, so...I think I'll just make a few comments and head to bed.

Special Notes to the Awesome Boys of Boatsma North room 102:
Butt-Pirate, remember when we had a REALLY long drunken phone conversation (mostly about deep-fried testicles) and your little brother told me that I sounded hot???
And Caleb, remember when I accidentally mapped all over the Luke??? or when I used to puff the Newports with yo' nigga Shaft in the hood of White Bear Lake???
Twere (that's plural of twas, by the way) good times, guys. Much love to you both!

Alright, a rather irrelevant blog for most of my readers, I know, but I feel like I've fulfilled my daily obligation, so...I'm gonna go pass out now. Everyone pray that tonight the ducks won't keep me awake!

1:13 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer