{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{3.25.2003}

 
The sun makes me happy. Which is odd because I'm really white, and the sun usually singes me to a rosy crisp in less than 15 minutes. I wonder if birds love beautiful days like today as much as I do. It's on days like these that I wish I could fly...I hope our little avian friends don't take what they've got for granted. Just sayin'.

And yesterday's thought (that I forgot to post and only Douche noticed):
While on a drive, I saw a big white commercial van. In huge blue letters, it said LOCKS on one side and KEYS on the other side. So I thought, oh, I see, it's a locksmithing company. As I got closer to it, though, I noticed that there were other words on it, too. Below the big words were smaller ones, in green, that said JUDO KARATE TAEKWONDO JUJITSU, two on each side. Umm...does that mean that this is a combination locksmithing/martial arts corporation? Or perhaps the locksmith is just warning me that if I try to break into his van and steal his LOCKS and KEYS, he will pull some serious Jackie Chan shit on me. I'm still puzzled.

5:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer