|
3.19.2003
Nothing funny, interesting, or important to share today really....so it's probably a good time for an excerpt from Human Sexuality. Enjoy!
From the chapter entitled, "Some Pervasive Sexual Misconceptions"...
"Misconception #10 [and I certainly apologize for the horrible politically incorrect references to black people]: That Negroes have greater sex drive than whites, and that the penis of the Negro male is larger than that of the white male. We have also been taught that people from culturally and economically deprived strata are more primitive and aggressive (and thus, presumably, more sexually potent) than are people from higher strata."
Higher strata? I know I'm pretty much the whitest white kid around and probably am in no position to say anything about this, but still....1973 can blow me. Oh, and also, this book claims that "alcohol is NOT a sexual stimulant." So, basically, this author has never had a drunken fling...like all normal people have, right? I'm not the only one, right? RIGHT???
12:22 AM
|
 |