|
3.04.2003
Many a noteworthy thing to report today, but unfortunately, it's midterm and I actually have to take some time out of my busy blogging schedule to study. I can't even express how much that cramps my style.
But...here's a quick thought from Human Sexuality to discuss amongst yourselves until I can really bring y'all up to speed:
...from the chapter entitled, Techniques in Sexual Arousal...
"One should be reminded occasionally that any act within the marital bed [geez...being single in 1973 must not have been any fun] that enhances sexual pleasure, that hurts no one, and that is out of sight and sound of an unwilling observer [my male siblings: please take note of this point, for my sake], is permissible and should be engaged in freely. The evidence is that people who enjoy petting, particularly petting to orgasm, and are capable of responding freely to it are those most capable of responding freely to sexual intercourse and of deriving much pleasure from it. [here comes the funny/money part] The only problems liable to arise from petting are unjustified feelings of guilt, and congestion of the tissue in the sexual region resulting in physical distress when the petting is protracted but does not culminate in orgasmic relief."
So I guess I'd better ask: Blue balls, anyone???
11:42 PM
|
 |