|
3.31.2003
I'm sure that this will be a complete shocker to you, my devoted fans, but...I'm having some drama with the DB right now. It's SO not fun. I basically came to the conclusion that I've been giving too much and getting too little in this little 'friendship' of ours. So I'm taking a break. A 48-hour break. I'm not calling him, e-mailing him, talking to him on AOL or MSN, not sending him notes, not saying hi to him, etc. And that stuff's hard enough. I wish I could take a break from talking and thinking about him, too, but...that's apparently damn near impossible.
The point of this whole melodrama, as I see it, is for him to show me that I'm worth the effort. I mean, even 'friendships' take effort from both of the people involved, right? So I thought I'd just step back and see if he's got a vested interest in this when I'm not constantly busting my ass to keep it afloat. And, unfortunately, so far I am NOT worth the effort.
The 48-Hour Break---Hour 20: Absolutely no communication so far.
Confession: I've already wanted to call him twice, e-mail him three times, and say hi on MSN once. What is wrong with me?
8:07 PM
|
 |