{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{3.19.2003}

 
I dare you. Just try and tell me that this isn't the scariest thing you've seen in a LONG time.

My favorite part of the website is this comment from a satisfied user: "I started using SleepAngel a few weeks ago and my wife said that she no longer noticed hearing me gasping or choking while I slept. I wanted to see for myself, so I videotaped myself sleeping. The next day, I watched two hours of videotape and did not hear any choking or gasping for air...Looks like I slept very comfortably. I am really happy with SleepAngel."

Take this or leave it, but:
1. It's creepy to videotape yourself sleeping.
2. It's even creepier to watch TWO HOURS of yourself sleeping.
3. If you choke and gasp for air while you sleep, you might need more than a big rubber band (thanks, Jon!) to cure what ails ya.
These are just my opinions, folks. I've been wrong before, I suppose, but....geez. Very weird and wacky stuff.

4:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer