{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{3.28.2003}

 
I AM SO NERVOUS!!! I found some really cheap tickets to the Netherlands for this summer. Like uber cheap (that's for you, Mel). But I don't know whether I'd have anywhere to stay when I got there or any friends to love me, since the ones I had seem to have dropped completely off of the northwestern coast of Europe. So...upon consultation with my most rational advisors, I've decided to sleep on it and see what I feel like in the morning. But I swear to God/Shiva/Gautama that if those fucking tickets are $1100 when I wake up, there will be hell to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm..except that Hindus don't really believe in hell, but....that's beside the point, okay?

A funny for today: So the other day I mentioned men in camouflage baseball caps cruising P-Town in their Silverados, right? (Jason and I have had the absolute BEST time joking about that ever since...) Well, today, I'm driving in my car, and I see a grown man on a lady's bicycle (funny in itself, I must say...) dressed COMPLETELY IN CAMO!!! Pants, shirt, jacket, and gloves...but the best part? The camouflage ski mask!!!!!!! If I wasn't so nervous right now, I'd be laughing my ass off. Believe it.

William Penn's in da house tonight for the much-anticipated BKE Bash, by the way. Girls, guard your virginity. These boys are nothing but trouble. Seriously.

8:54 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer