|
2.19.2003
So far you've pretty much only heard the negatives about the Dumb Bastard in my life. Well, I know it's gonna shock ya, but I've got some positivity to share for once, so here it is: I think I'm really gonna be okay with this...I mean, I feel really good about where it's at. I guess it's essentially out of my hands now...I have been honest (perhaps even too honest) with him about the way I feel; there's nothing more to tell him or bother him about. What he does with this is not up to me. I've totally done/overdone my part, so...I think I'm ready to relax, stop spending every waking moment beating myself up about being brutally 'rejected,' and just enjoy what we have. Who knows? I might change my mind tomorrow...but as of right now, I can honestly say that I'm feeling, well, most excellent.
3:54 AM
|
 |