{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{2.14.2003}

 
OK, so I'm more of a follower than a leader. A number of important people in my life ( Jenn, Jon, Becky, and Kara) have webjournals now, and I guess I'm hoppin' on the band wagon. What can you expect to see in my little online diary? Well, I think it'll be mainly three things:
1. Drama,
2. Drama, and
3. More drama.
My life has been oh-so-dramatic (oh me so horny?) recently...school, friends, boys, future, my abnormal psyche, etc., so I'm gonna air it all out right here in a truly autotherapeutic fashion. I'm not promising you'll be entertained, amused, enthused, or otherwise interested in any sort of way, so don't get on my case if you think the stuff I post is dumb, dull, or downright retarded. What is my deal with alliterations and rhymes today? I can't seem to stop... Just wait until you see the post I'm planning to write later today...

6:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer