{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{2.24.2003}

 
I think I have mono. Or maybe I just stay up too late talking on the phone, usually to the Dumb Bastard. Or maybe I've just been really bored. But whichever it is, I just cannot seem to get enough sleep these days...like every time I walk into my room, my bed calls me like the sweet/sinister Erlenkonig of Schubert's romantic lieder. Yeah, ok, so pretty much I am the only one who will get the joke I just made, but I assure you that I am really laughing about it.

I need to remember to study more often, too. If I had to venture a guess, I would say that I probably haven't actually studied anything in the past two-and-a-half weeks. Oh, how I frustrate myself so! Since my admission to grad school is contingent on my 'successful completion' (whatever THAT means...) of human physiology, it would probably be a good idea to crack that textbook tonight...for the first time ever. You'd think after almost four years of college, I'd have this studying thing pretty much down to a science...but I definitely don't. How can I be a good academic role model for my freshmen friends if I don't even have my OWN shit together?

What am I saying? I don't even really want to be a good role model. It seems like a whole lot more fun to be the bad example. I'm actually a heathen sent up from Googe to spread delinquency and debauchery everywhere I go. Now you know all my secrets. Happy now?

6:57 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer