{My Grey Area } spacer
spacer
spacer
powered by blogger

{2.27.2003}

 
Alright, alright, let me explain: In the last post, I did NOT mean to imply that all of my happiness revolves around boys (FFF scolded me about this in an e-mail). Honestly, I think if that was the case, I'd have suicided a LONG time ago. Rather, yesternite's statement about yay and glow-y feelings was supposed to be more of an in-the-moment account. Here's how it all went down...

I was cruising P-Town in the Super Sloth with the Rejection Mix on heavy rotation and at an insane volume. I was suddenly empowered by one of the songs, which shall remain nameless in order to protect the has-been Norwegian pop princess who sings it. And to make a long story short, I was in an EXTREMELY good mood...due to the song, the sun, and the smoke. I was deliriously positive about everything, including the Dumb Bastard situation. And THAT, mijn vrienden en familie, is apparently why I felt the need to lower myself to Sweet Valley status (FFF said, "you're cooler than that.") for a second and revel in the joys of complicated interpersonal relationships rather than concentrating on the more important things. You know, like wars and corruption and squirrels an' shit.

Indeed, I have oodles and oodles of things to be happy about in my life, and that would be true regardless of the Dumb Bastard's involvement in it.

A special note to FFF (who hopefully has figured out her pseudonym by now): In DB's defense, I honestly think that "small, lecherous prick" is more appropriate than "huge, lecherous prick." Let's give him a little credit here, dude. He's not THAT bad. But then again, I'm biased...maybe he IS that bad and I just can't see it. And if that's true, then.....well, then I am really in a heap o' trouble here, aren't I? That's crappy.

Okay, c'mon already...Bring on the Human Meteorite and put me out of my misery.

3:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
spacer